To all the Lovers in this world.
06 October 2013. Last night I slow danced with the stars, and they were shining so bright, they reflected the state of my heart. Without a doubt they took my breath away! But I was breathing fine. I danced in harmony to this magical symphony by one of the most gifted lovers I have had the pleasure and opportunity to listen to. Mr John Legend. From his latest album: Love in the Future.
This piece – oh it filled me so – with love – as if his fingers on the piano were playing the chords of my heart. Healing me chord, by chord, by chord. It’s so beautiful.
I would like to dedicate this song to you, dear reader, as you embark on or continue on this mystical, magical journey towards to self love.
This love, for me, is universal – beyond gender, ethnicity, race, class, age, and status. It is all the love we can express, give, show, to love everything and everyone, it is unconditional true love. It’s all the love you’ve ever known, yearned for, lost.
It’s agape love. Mr Legend does a wonderful job of expressing it this track.
PS: If I ever become a part of a couple I hope this will be the track of our journey towards love together too. I am (still) a hopeful romantic. 😉
To love! Enjoy.
- Video: John Legend “All of Me” (complex.com)
- Fresh Music: [New Video] – John Legend’s “All of Me” Features Clip from His Wedding Ceremony! (everythinggirlslove.com)
- John Legend: Love in the Future (azzanoalbums.wordpress.com)
- John Legend: Love in the Future (Review) (popmatters.com)
- Love In The Future – John Legend (theelektrospank.wordpress.com)